About Marshall Lane
Marshall Lane is located at the southern end of the Campbell School District, in the city of Saratoga. Its peaceful setting creates a safe and protected environment for students.
At Marshall Lane, we emphasize academic achievement within a nurturing environment. Our success is attributed to a dedicated and hard-working staff, a well-rounded challenging curriculum, active parental involvement, and a community devoted to supporting education. In 2004, Marshall Lane was, once again, proud to be chosen as a California Distinguished School. In 2005, Marshall Lane was honored to be named a National Blue Ribbon School.
- Excellent program focused on helping every student succeed
- Strong parental involvement and a supportive community
- Art, music, and physical education enrichment programs
- Reading intervention for struggling readers
- Before and after school childcare
- Preschool program
- Technology integration
- After school art, music, sports, and theater arts
- PTA sponsored events
- Student recognition programs